Tuesday, January 31, 2012

☽ ♋ ❍ ♋ ☾

"You will have trouble deciding if she is a gentle moon maiden
 or a wild loony-bird. In the end, you still won't know."


Catch me by the light of the silvery Moon and recognize me at night,
as I am all dressed up to go dreaming, wrapped in vivid imagination.
I am a sea nymph with the magnetic rays of Moonshine in my eyes.


I know a wild and secret place where two lilies and seven white roses grow among the iris. I patiently gather my emeralds, pearls and moon-stones carelessly dropped in the sand by others, as I wait for the tides to wash my silver dreams ashore. I am answering to the same magical lunar influence that causes the tides of the oceans to flow in and out.


Once you are under my spell, you will be mine forever.
I am just a little mad, slightly sad and superb­ly imaginative.
The Moon and tides are calling me. I am devotedly yours.

No comments: