Thursday, October 16, 2008

WᎯKᏋ ᏌP!

We're dancing on the no longor existing moon. I hear the silence begging me to scream my heart out - I wont listen. I refuse. Let's keep pretending. Live a lie. A never ending dream sailing on a long distant ship of shady, forgotten humanity. Let's burn this shit up and tare those liars apart. Hear me out as I crawl down the hallway like a crow made of air. You infected me... Now I also want to fight the break of dawn and never again feel the first rush of light. Experimentall waves of strange sound giving you those kicks and vibrations you could kill for. It's nice, isn't it? Punch me in the stomach and make me suffer and then carry you poetry elsewhere. You're well aware that we're in the middle of the circle of imagination. Stones soft as the sea. Seachring wild, loud caravan without succes. It's a marvelous night for laughter, but I'd rather stay in my room waiting for nothing. Dreaming. Wake up!!! Clock is ticking, brain is aching. Itching skin. Turning pages, changing songs. Waiting. Psychedelic ground transforming into some kind of explosion. Only I can see it. Smoking black cigarette with a hint of chocolate, you told me it would be fun. I know you lied, but still, somehow you convinced me. You were pouring your red wine into a mug made of paper, telling me you love me. Your eyes were red. The tiny man playing violin in your ears wont let you see what's called reality. The game you're playing is life.

No comments: